Thursday, October 5, 2017

What Makes You Smile?

 

Taylor Green                                                                               Green

Ms. Johnson

English 1C

 10/5/17


                  Something that makes me smile is my very good friends. Luis Garcia, Malena, Sarah, and Gigi. They make me smile because of how funny they are and how much we get along as one. Luis was just born funny, he can make you laugh with just looking at him. Malena is a quiet funny person she is really quiet but extremely funny and sweet. Sarah is a corny funny person she can make you laugh with just saying a corny saying and she is entirely so adorable. Gigi is my spirit animal because of how she gives things nicknames. I love them with everything i have left in me they are my entire heart. Not just because their funny but also because they are so sweet at times and they can be really caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment