Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Favorite Place of Mine.

 


Taylor Green                                                                               Green

Ms.Johnson

English 1C

10/10/17


                   A favorite place of mine is my cousins house in Baton Rouge, Louisiana because how much fun we had there when we were kids. Whenever I go back there a flash of memories head back of my cousins and I. We used to sit in the back yard and eat mango's  in a tree and my aunt would call us little monkeys. This summer I will be going back to see them and every time I get off the plane and see "Louisiana Airport" I start crying, and when I see them I get this rush of happiness in my heart because they may be my cousins, but i see them as my brother and my sister because of how close we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment